Typically, Revu users are only making use of a small part of Revu. The purpose of this session is to introduce users to some of the more advanced tools that they may not be aware of.
We will use a digital dashboard as a platform to present all the topics for the presentation.
Topics being covered:
- Using a 360 Camera to drop 360 photos onto a PDF – We will use a 360 camera live to demonstrate the power of 360 photos in Revu.
- Batch Link – We will show how to create hyperlinks within our digital dashboard
- Batch Slip Sheeting – We will slip sheet the demo data set
- 3D PDF (Marking up/viewing/plugins/3d model tree) – Give an overview of the benefits of using 3D models in Revu.
- Digital dashboard backend – a brief overview of how we set things up in a Studio Project.
David Collins, Bluebeam Inc.
Emil Söderman, Bluebeam Inc.
Tips & Tricks